Job Openings at Seneca High School
Seneca High School is seeking a Special Needs Route Driver to transport students to out of district placements for the 2021-2022 school year. Drivers will use district vehicles to transport students and must possess a valid Illinois Driver's License and minimally, a Restricted School Bus Driver Permit (Non CDL). Additional transportation opportunities also exist.
Interested candidates should complete an online application by clicking the link below. Applications will be reviewed as received. The position will remain open until filled.
Seneca High School is seeking a part-time, permanent dishwasher. Dishwashers work 3 hours per day during the school year. Food Handling Training is required.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward the job, students, and other workers.
- Maintain the appropriate dress and clean uniform.
- Has knowledge of all jobs involved in cafeteria operations.
- Ensure health and safety standards are maintained through proper food handling and storage.
- Use all kitchen equipment in a safe, proper and efficient manner, and maintains the highest standards of safety and cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Confer with Cafeteria Manager on the dishwashing schedule.
- Clean all kitchen equipment daily, leaves the kitchen in good order, and does extra cleaning if needed.
- Abide by the Risk Management Plan as established by the Board of Education.
- Maintain proper confidentiality and conduct guidelines in regards to students, faculty, and staff of the District.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Cafeteria Manager.
Seneca High is seeking skilled, reliable individuals to maintain grounds, perform general housekeeping duties, provide support for co-curricular set up, and other duties as assigned. This is a part-time weekend position.