Internet Safety for Parents and Students
Parents and Students:
Each school year students sign an "ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE INTERNET" acknowledgement in the Student Handbook. Refer to page 24 in your agenda book for more information. Please understand the terms and conditions.
Internet Safety Precautions at Seneca High School:
1. Acceptable Use Forms
2. Advanced Firewalls and protections on internet usage
3. Synchronize Teacher Software
5. Knowledge - make wise decisions about internet usage
Parent Specific Information:
Student Specific Information:
Understanding Internet Safety is important for our student body. Please complete the quiz below with your parents.
Internet Safety Guidelines:
"Keep. Don't Meet. Tell."
• Keep your personal information protected. Never give your name, address, phone number, the name of your school, or a picture of yourself to anyone you meet online.
• Don't meet in person with anyone you've found online.
• Tell a parent, teacher, or trusted adult if you feel uncomfortable about anything you see on a computer.
If you would like additional information, open the file below for more links:
Internet Safety Links
Remember: IRISH PRIDE in all walks of your life!