Summer School 2023
Seneca High School Summer School World History 2023
The Deadline has been extended to April 14th for World History
Offered second session only
This class will cover 1st semester material of the World History class.
Second Session: June 26 - July 18
7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Daily
Fee $50 fee
Click on the link to view or print the summer school registration brochure: Summer School Brochure 2023
Summer School Rules
- Absence policy for Speech is 1 ½ days. Driver’s Education is 1 day and for Algebra I is 1 ½ per semester or 3 absences total.
- Allowances are NOT made for camps or vacations.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation.
- Students are allowed in class or commons only; stay out of areas where custodians are working.
- All school rules and regulations pertain to student behavior during summer school; and no bare midriffs or half shirts are to be worn.
- If the registration numbers exceed maximum class size, all student registration will be prioritized by date of receipt in the guidance office. If numbers exceed, students will be put on a waiting list and issued a refund.
- There will be no refund issued for Summer School.
What Else Should I Know?
Registration Deadline for the World History class has been extended to April 14th, 2023. There will be no exceptions. Registration form with payment should be turned in or received in the SHS Guidance Office at 307 E. Scott Street, Seneca, Illinois 61360 on or before April 14th.