Seneca High School Return to Learning Survey
The Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) have jointly issued guidelines regarding in-person instruction. For in-person schooling to take place, districts must:
- Require students and staff to wear face coverings at all times, including bus transportation, except while eating and during band.
- Ensure social distancing be observed, as much as possible.
- Require symptom screening and temperature checks for all individuals entering the school building or a school bus. Individuals may self-certify that they are free of symptoms.
- Prohibit more than 50 individuals in one space. Space is not defined.
- Require an increase in school-wide cleaning and disinfection.
The entire document may be found at https://www.isbe.net/Documents/Part-3-Transition-Planning-Phase-4.pdf. Additionally, ISBE has many resources listed on their website www.isbe.net.
The Seneca High School Administration is seeking parental input as it develops its plan to return to school.
Please click on the following link to complete the short survey. Thank you! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SHSReturn2Learn